- WARNING - restoring a database from backup will completely overwrite your existing data!!
- Backup your database from within the app, or manually copy another "BandManager backup.sqlite" file to the iTunes file sharing area for iBandManager inside of iTunes
- Go to settings and select "Restore database from iTunes"
- Follow the instructions given in the app which are repeated below
- Put iBandManager in the background by hitting the home button on the iPad
- Double-click the home button on the iPad to show the list of apps currently running
- Hold down on the iBandManager icon until you see a red minus sign
- Tap the minus sign to completely exit the app
- Hit the home button on the iPad again to view your home screen
- Open iBandManager again from your home screen
- As long as you had a backup database in iTunes file sharing before doing this, you should see a message that a database was successfully restored
Restoring a Database From BackupSunday, 04 September 2011 13:05 Written by Kineso
Restoring a database is a bit trickier, so follow these steps: