..it's pretty clear that it's funny. Really funny. So, to both Farkers of the world and to those who have never heard of it…if you like the site, there’s an app for that, too.
--Bonnie Eisenman, 148apps.com
What Is It?
Our flagship Fark® app and the most popular one on the App Store. It is the only app integrated with Fark.com via their APIs. Full syncing of favorites from the app to your Fark.com web account. Find other Farkers, Fark Parties, & share your status with the FarkLocator integrated map view. Share headlines via email, text, Facebook, and Twitter.
What Can I Do With It?
- Quickly scan the latest Fark headlines in any of the standard categories (Main, Sports, Business, Geek, Entertainment, Politics, Video).
- Select the funniest, stupidest, or most interesting.
- Read what other Farkers are saying and add your own thoughts.
- Submit your own hilarious headlines and see if you can get "green-lit"; moved to the main pages for the world to see.
- Share headlines with friends via email, text message, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Add the best ones to your FarkFavorites (stored on your device AND synced with your Fark.com account for later viewing on a PC).
- Use the FarkLocator map to view all the upcoming Fark parties all over the world.
- View the party details and check out the comments of others who are attending.
- View other Farkers currently using the app and check out their Fark user profiles.
- Update your status, because maybe there's another Farker sitting across the bar from you right now…it could be Drew himself.
- Choose whether or not to share your current location, including the ability to hide yourself automatically when you're within a certain distance of "home".
- Later in the day while using your PC, add a few favorites from your browser and see them on the phone the next time you use the app.
- Do it all ad-free!
Fark is a registered trademark of Fark.com, used with permission.