- App crash with 2nd press of camera button in top toolbar
- App crash when entering numbers without “:” in song length field
- Email Data Sharing – App crashes when importing some setlists
- Tested to work with setlists containing duplicates and large ~100 song setlists with many charts
- NEW – Audio/Visual Metronome-Tempo Indicator on song, setlist, and tap tempo views
- Fully configurable with options for Visual On/Off, Audio On/Off, Audio Count-In (Beats), and Volume
- NOTE: Touch the tempo indicator to display the options menu.
- NOTE: Your iPad volume should be un-muted to hear the metronome. Music plays with the iPad muted, the metronome does not.
- NOTE: Audio Count-In allows you to hear the metronome only for the specified number of beats before becoming silent.
- NEW (V1.5) – All graphics/artwork updated for the new iPad retina display
NEW (V1.4) – Email Data Sharing Available Via In-App Purchase
- Email charts directly from the song
- Export to email entire song objects including all data (with or without associated charts)
- Export to email the entire setlist object (will reconnect all songs if they exist in your app)
- Import all of the above from another iBandManager user, with the option to overwrite existing data or add it as new
Share charts, song, and setlist data with other iBandManager users. This is a great way to keep all band members in sync! Export/import charts only, full songs (with or without charts), and setlists.
- You can MOVE SONGS in the setlist very easily by putting the setlist in edit mode (pencil icon) and dragging the song to a new position
- You can COPY SETLISTS. Go to the top toolbar on the setlist, select the ‘action’ button, select “Copy Setlist”
- You can STAY IN SYNC WITH YOUR BANDMATES, with the in-app purchase option ‘Email Data Sharing’
- You can MOVE ENTIRE SETLISTS (including songs) from one band to another by using the in-app purchase option ‘Email Data Sharing’ and exporting the file from one band and importing to the other